How to Consign with Kidds
KIDD FAMILY AUCTIONS WANTS YOU TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION SO DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
LET’S FIND A NEW HOME FOR YOUR TREASURES. WE ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTING QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS FOR FUTURE AUCTIONS.
- we’ll maximize your items audience exposure with on-site, on-line, phone & absentee bidding.
- consign a few items or a large collection and feel confident that we can handle it all. Trust our experienced staff.
- with no or low buyer’s premium you can anticipate happy buyers which means bidders that are willing to spend a wee bit more and therefore, more $$ in your bottom line.
- we’ll assess your items, pickup your items, market your items, store your items and sell your items for one (all in) low percentage fee.
- your items are safe and insured while in our care.
- our extensive marketing of your items for sale includes; old school print ads & snail-mail, email blasts & text alerts, online publications and social media.
- we have expert cataloging staff.
- a large data base of clients.
- references are available upon request.
- you can expect your consignment cheque within 10 days of the completion of the auction.
- lastly, we aim to build a long and lasting relationship with our Auction Friends.
- Kidd Family Auctions wants every Auction Experience to be a great one. There has to be some rules but we’re all human and often a situation will require an exception to the rules. Therefore, Dennis & The Team at Kidd Family Auctions are here to listen to your concerns. If you have questions don’t hesitate to call, text or email anytime.